Friday, November 19, 2010

The Creation

So, I'm not really sure why I've created this blog or even that I will write in it all the time. I almost don't believe in blogs. It's an online diary. I just don't see the point in posting stuff on the internet for everyone to read when most people use them for intimate thoughts that should probably be kept to themselves. Like Mark Zuckerberg's ex-girlfriend told him, "The internet's not written in pencil, Mark. It's written in ink." On the other hand, I understand how good it can feel to write out how you feel. I usually do this all the time in a Facebook message or something, but I end up erasing it and deciding it's not worth it.


Well, I guess I don't really even have anything to say because the day has just begun! 
I should be sleeping and I'm actually going to attempt this right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment