Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh, What a Break

Well, I'm back in Starkville. I love this place so much. I missed it over Thanksgiving break. What a good break it was though. With no school AND no running, well that's one relaxing holiday. The only downfall to this break was that my back still hurts pretty bad. It scares me. I want/need to be able to run and train hard this winter. I want to be a black horse this track season. No one will even see me coming.
It's great to be back and talk with all the guys about what we did over the break and hear everyone's stories. I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow though. Just 3 days and then exams and it's over. I'm starting to freak out about exams, but oh well. 
I'm laying in bed watching FRIENDS. What else is new? haha
I'm about to get a little deep, but I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately.
In FRIENDS, every character loves all the others despite all of their flaws or wrong doings. It's kind of crazy to me, but I'm very envious. I wish I was less judgmental. I mean, no matter how many girls Joey has sex with, how many times Ross gets married, how many weird things Phoebe says, or whatever it may be, they all still love each other. Why can't we all be like that? Who cares if your friend has problems with drinking, sex, drugs, eating, school, or whatever the case may be? If you are their friend, you should be there for them just like the characters in FRIENDS. haha 
Anyways, it's just something that's been on my mind. I'm striving to be like that.
I feel like I have some more to say on the matter, but I just started falling asleep while typing. 
I also wanted to talk about my amazing girlfriend because today is our one year!
but - I'm calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment