Friday, November 19, 2010

Housing

So today has been an awesome day. I got to sleep in, only had one class and had a fantastic run. The weather is perfect outside. I started off pretty slow, but wound up getting a pretty solid run in. I was focussing on form and just thinking of the things to come for me. I feel like I have a lot of potential and I'm more determined than ever to be the fastest I can be and do everything in my power to get me there. Words can't describe how much I love running. 
After the run, I went to get a bite to eat for lunch. I didn't realize how hungry I was!


Anyways, it's about that time of year where me and all of my friends need to decide what we're doing about housing for next year. There's usually five of us that spend all of our time together. Me, Bobby, Jay, Carson, and Mike. We all get along really well and are pretty neat people. I would like to live with any of them. Well, one of my friends told me about this new place opening up next year call Prospect Starkville. It's legit. They have a 5 bedroom place and the rent is a little pricy, but it would so be worth it. So of course, I assume it would be us 5 that live together. Well, apparently one of the other guys on our team found out about it and he wants in on the 5. I personally don't really want to live with him, but some of the other guys don't have a problem with living with him. Well, all I can say is I better not get wedged out of this 5 bedroom place. I can't afford the rent for the 4 bedroom place and no one would even know about this place if it wasn't for my friend in the first place. Plus, us 5 spend all of our time together. You snooze, you lose. Sorry, shouldn't have spent so much time with your girlfriend instead of the guys.


Well, for the rest of my day - there is a big dinner tonight with the team because there are like 12 recruits coming in. That's the most recruits we've ever had for one weekend. It's going to be crazy. Then, after that I suppose I'll go to the basketball game with the guys or just have a nice relaxing evening with my lovely girlfriend Haley. I'll talk about her very soon! I think I ranted enough today on this housing nonsense..

No comments:

Post a Comment