Monday, March 14, 2011

A Week Away

Spring Break! I finally get some down time! I've been home for a few days now and it's just great! I brought one of my friends back with me Saturday and we went to see Rango... but it sucked so we went to Just Go With It. It was actually pretty good! Then Sunday I got to go to Central Church again! Love that place. Our pastor wasn't there this week, but the message was still good.. just not the same as when Ernie gives the sermon. I've definitely enjoyed the food of being home. Home-cooked meals are so great. Today was a very boring day, though. I woke up and was on the couch alllllllllll day. pretty bad. I finally did some stretching and tried to run. It just did not feel right. I could tell it was getting worse with every step. I stopped at the stop sign. Didn't do any damage.. still doesn't hurt walking, but I just want to be running. Maybe tomorrow I won't be so lazy and tomorrow will be a successful day of running...

A week away from Starkville.. what am I going to do? I feel like I might as well have stayed because I'm just sitting in the house alone. haha I'll find something to do though!

No comments:

Post a Comment