Friday, December 3, 2010

Bad News

Bad news. My trainer just told me that I need to take the next two days completely off. I hate this. My lower back still hurts because of my stupid tight hamstrings. I've never been injured like this before. It's horrible. It's been perfect running weather and I hear about everyone else's runs and I'm just really jealous. All I want is to get better. Sometimes I feel like I'm being punished for something. Does God cause pain in my legs, my running to suffer and other things because I haven't been as good of a person lately and I don't have a very close relationship with him? I feel like this a lot. Maybe some of it's mental, but it seriously does seem whenever I do something "morally wrong" everything else in life seems to fall apart too.

Anyways, finals began today. I had 3 and I got a 98 on one and pretty sure I got an A on the other 2. Looks like I'll be finishing this semester with a 4.0 GPA as long as I do pretty well on this stupid Biology final. I want to start studying right now, but I'm going to let my mind rest and relax tonight. I'll start studying tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment