Saturday, December 4, 2010

Good News!

Good news!! My back is finally getting better! Just when I thought I was cursed and would never get better, I get better! Coach gave us our schedules for December while we're at home. All the workouts seem great and I can't wait to do them! This morning I was so upset because I was scared I wouldn't be able to.. but it looks like I should be good to go on Monday! Maybe not exactly what's on my schedule. I might come back a little easier to work into it, but still, improvement! I love life right now.
I've had a wonderful day with my amazing girlfriend. We went out to lunch at Umi's. So delicious. A little expensive.. I'm always thinking about money. It's probably really unhealthy. I just hate spending money without having a source of income. Money should never be an issue. And hopefully when I'm older it really never will be because I'll be a rich dentist. Fingers crossed. Anyways, that makes me think, why do people care so much about having money. I'm sure it's great to be able to go out to dinner and not worry about how much the bill is or go on vacation and not think about how much you spent on the hotel room, but I've never really experienced it. Sometimes I don't really think about it an I just enjoy the time I'm spending with her, but then the next time I go to spend money, I think about the last time I spent money. So stupid. I don't go out to eat with the guys because I save my money for when I want to take Haley out. Although this is smart, why do I care? Oh yeah, because she just mentioned I should start saving for her wedding ring. Well, if I do that, then that means we can't go out and spend money at this point in our lives. Why is life so complicated? Why am I even thinking about this stuff? It's so far in the future. This is the point at which I would usually just erase everything I've said because I don't think it's relevant, but I guess I'll leave it since it's what was going on in my head as I was typing.
Anyways, I wanted to focus on the great day I've had instead of complain, but I got distracted with thought provoking questions about money and the future and what not. After lunch we watched a movie. Something along the lines of "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo." It was pretty good! She had read the book and wanted to see the movie version. After the movie, we went back to my dorm and talk to the guys for a while. My friends are so awesome. They always crack me up. Now I'm back at Haley's apartment, supposed to be studying for Biology, but I don't want to and FRIENDS is on and I'd rather just watch that anyways. I guess I have all day tomorrow to study. I want to do so well on this exam it's not even funny. I want to know the material better than I know myself. haha
Well, I'm going to go attempt to study or eat some pretzels, reese's peanut butter, and yogurt with my awesome girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment