Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hurry Up

It feels like it's been forever since I posted on here. Well, my back started acting up and I wound up not getting to run like I thought I would. I saw the doctor this morning and he said there was definite muscle spasms in my lower back and gave me some medicines and told me to take off until it gets better. I absolutely hate not being able to run. Hopefully this meds will kick in in the next couple days and I'll be good as new.
As for my finals, I got A's on the 3 I took Friday and I'm 98% sure I got an A on the Biology exam I was freaking out about which means I'm 99% sure I have an A in the class! That is the best news I've heard all week! 4.0 GPA first semester in college, can't complain! I just hope I can keep it up because I know it definitely will not be this easy for the rest of college. I have one more exam on Thursday. It's going to be one of the easier ones and I just have to wait around on it. I think I'm going to start reading Harry Potter here soon.
Well I guess I have nothing else to talk about really. I'm so ready to go home though.
Thursday needs to hurry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment